Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's been a long time :)
A week of school has passed but it kinda feels like it's been a whole term haha
The weather has been really bad lately, it's cold and rainy haha bleak! when i leave the house at 8 it's still dark and by the time i come home it's dark around 5/6!
I'm still jet lagging and really thats my fault for not trying to stay awake hehe.
I finally sat down and made my new year resolutions yesterday! :)

1. Rely more on God and not myself
2. Pray more! (Btw i have come to realised instead of stoning on the tube every morning, prayer is a good start to the day!)
3. Be a nicer person (+ patience, kindness)
4. Self discipline (I procrastinate to much and er binge on chocolate and biscuits too much too!)
5. Keep the house neat (Ohhhh this is really a chore)
6. Get up when the alarm rings!

I miss home lots!!!!

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your kingdom’s cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

No comments: